[AI] matterial for competetive exams

prateek aggarwal prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 20:46:51 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,
Writing here after quite some days.
Hope all are well and fine.

As maximum of the listers must be knowing, I have a website at
www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

that has comprehensive material on different subjects, including the
stuff for visually impaired people as well as other general things of
interest.

Along with lots of articles, legal circulars, career information,
computer tips tricks and tutorials, ebooks, audio books and other nice
things, the website has a section named “material for competitive
exams”, where one can find stuff which can be used to prepare for
competitive exams like civil service exams, banking exams, teachers/B
ed exams, etc.

I have decided to frequently update the section (as per my schedule
allows me), and make available some material that can prove helpful
for the aspirants preparing  for competitive exams.

Freshly, I have added the fully solved papers of allahabad bank’s
clerk and PO exams.

Please Read the description below:
---
Allahabad Bank Clerk Exam 2010, English language: solved paper
the solved paper of allahabad bank clerk exam Held on 14-3-2010(First Shift)
Allahabad Bank Probationary Officer Exam, General Awareness : Solved Paper
allahabad bank PO exam, General Awareness : Solved Paper, Held on 21-2-2010
---

those who want to download these papers as Microsoft word file should
point their browsers at
www.prateekagarwal.webs.com
 and their look for “ material for competitive exams section”.

Please note that the said section will keep updating every so often.
keep checking the section every now and then in case you wish to have
more such material.
I will try to inform on the list as well about some important updates there.
regards,
Prateek agarwal.
 Skype:
Prateek_agarwal32
Wanna see inside me? My blog is the telescope:
http://www.myfriendprateek.blogspot.com
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

the best way to accomplish your softwares/websites development needs.
You tell, I’ll build.