[AI] about signature

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Wed Jul 21 08:21:43 EDT 2010

I used thumb impression in Centurian Bank account which I was holding
some years back. Though the bank allowed it at first, they denied it
saying that it will not be possible for the bank to verify that the
thumb impression actually belongs to me. A couple of other banks have
actually stated verification as a reason for rejecting cheques and
withdrawal slips with thumb impression.

Subramani