[AI] PDF to text convertor

Kotian, H P hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Wed Jul 21 07:38:28 EDT 2010

Hello All
I am copying the message below which did not make to the list.
Harish Kotian.

thirdeye technical voluntary group

DEAR FRIENDS

PDF TO TEXT IN ENGLISH AND TAMIL FREE SOFTWARE IS AVAILABLE  IN OUR WEBSITE

http://www.thirdeyetvg.com<http://www.thirdeyetvg.com/>

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD AND USE IT

WE CAN HELP TO DEVELOP OTHER INDIAN LANGUAGE PDF TO TEXT CONVERTER

PL CONTACT thirdeyetvg at gmail.com<mailto:thirdeyetvg at gmail.com>

Message: 1