[AI] about signature

Sathiyaprakash Ramdoss sathiya.ramdoss at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 22:34:23 EDT 2010

 I don't see anything wrong with using  thumb impression as long as we
 do not attach any stigma with it. As majority of us aware, not even
the identical twins will have the same thumb impression. Basically, no
one can fake it. However, in certain situation, I am having problems
in using thumb impression. For instance,    signing on the back of
your credit / debit card immediately after you get and  start using it
for the first time. I am using signature since 2005 and I did not have
any  bad experience until  right now.

Sathiyaprakash.