[AI] Urgently help required please: Task switching

Adina Galani lotusflower4u at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 16:08:02 EDT 2010

Hi friends,
There is a kind of strange window in my computer, which, when inn, makes my jaws silent. Whatever I press it will just not do anything. The only thing it works, is the insert plus t combination, which, when pressed, says "task switching". Also, when I check the technical information of the window, it says "Window Technical Information:
Control ID  0
Class  TaskSwitcherWnd
Handle  65964  Press ESCAPE to close this message. ". No ideea what this is, whether it is a jaws problem or a vista's one,  and how can I get rid of it because its just not needed around my working area. So, please, do advise. Using DEL with vista and in need of urgent help.
Adina