[AI] about signature

Sathiyaprakash Ramdoss sathiya.ramdoss at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 12:39:33 EDT 2010

 This is my opinion and I completely understand  that   this idea that
I am suggesting  below  involves certain positive and negative issues
as well.
 If some of us prefer, Why don't we have a   rubber stamp for our signature?
 you can sign in a white paper to the best of your ability and  give
it to a rubberstamp maker and ask him/ her to make a rubberstamp for
you. It is not a new idea and it already prevails in some big
institutions where a person in higher designation requires to put
thousands of signatures at a given stretch. Thank you.