[AI] Opening a new browser window in E51

Vikas Kapoor dl.vikas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 11:14:17 EDT 2010

Hi,
Can anybody tell me the method whereby we can force a particular link within a webpage to open in a new window in Nokia E71? this is because after visiting a particular link, it becomes very tedious to locate the place when we come back by pressing the right soft key as the talks cursor turns its focus on the top of the page. In this regard, I admire the city page of the Pioneer page where each story, by default opens in a new window.
Vikas Kapoor,
MSN Id:dl_vikas at hotmail.com, Yahoo&Skype Id: dl_vikas,
Mobile: (+91) 9891098137.