[AI] some questions about gps and way finder access!!!

anjali Anand anjalianand1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 05:03:49 EDT 2010

i too would be interested to know how to find and discover ones
surrounding using the technology of the web, mobile or any other.
are there sites from which we can  gain knowledge about locations,
attraction points, markets and so on in the city of once choice?
please tell how to use google maps.
  thanks