[AI] some questions about gps and way finder access!!!

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Tue Jul 20 03:13:35 EDT 2010

I have noticed that a very good resource for finding directions and generating LS checkpoints
http://groute.loadstone-gps.pl
has been shut down.
Is there any other comparable resource for finding directions and also for generating LS checkpoints
Geetha may please  shed some light as she had come up with the wonderful resource in the first place.

Regards

"If you believe that there is a God, a God that made your
body, and yet you think that you can do anything with
that body that's dirty, then the fault lies with the manufacturer."

                                             --Lenny Bruce

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India