[AI] Judgment or ruling regarding posting of physically handicaps near home town

chikkalingaiah lingappa clingappa75 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 00:55:36 EDT 2010

I have got the circular which you are in need of,  please give me your
fax No. or contact address so tht I can send the hard copy of the


On 7/19/10, girish_2001 at yahoo.com <girish_2001 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello friends, i'm assistant  professor of history in govt. Degree college,
> after being selected by state: uttara khand  public service commission for
> the same, it comes under A category,as its its gazetted class 1 job. May i
> very kindly request & b greatful 2 u friends if any1 can help me in lettin
> me know is there any judgement , ruling, GO(Gobt Order involving any state,
> govt department, publuc sector,etc.) where physically handicap given relief
> in transfer posting, rather posted near 2 their home town. may i mention
> here that nature of my disability is 100% as i m blind since birth.
> Thanks&regards, girish sethi. Adress: 10 dispensary road, dehra
> dun,-248001,uttara khand, india. landline phone:+91-135-2651206,
> mobile:09897227636, telefax: +91-135-2652072, e-mails:
> girishsethi2001 at gmail.com girish_2001 at yahoo.com
> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
> disability bill at:
> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with
> the subject unsubscribe.
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please
> visit the list home page at
>   http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in

More information about the AccessIndia mailing list