[AI] about signature

jignesh thakur jigneshthakur21 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 12:27:21 EDT 2010

Dear friends,
Signature is one of the biggest issues for us.
Lots of among us have suffered because signature difference.
I couldn’t find signature guide as a solution of proper signature. In
banking demate and other legal document I have lots of humiliating
experiences.
One of my friends asked me about digital signature, I have tried to
find it from Google, but unfortunately Google also has not satisfying
answer.
Though I have practiced enough but how ever my signature always differs.
Please give me proper suggestion how I can sign well, or is there any
solution such as digital signature.
Your guidance will really help many of us.
Thanks in advance.
Your friend