[AI] Fw: judgements required.

Krishnan moothimoola at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 22:04:48 EDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Krishnan
To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2010 7:10 PM
Subject: judgements required.

hai friends,
i have posted a message last mont asking to clear the appointments of physically handicapped persons  whether on the basis of the three percent of the   identified post or the three percent of the total vacancy.rajesh sir and others replied that delhi high court judged that appoinment should done on the basis of total vacancy. supreme court stayed that judgement . i would like to know the position of the case.you may please send me the both judgements in to my personal email moothimoola at gmail.com
krishnan m moothimoola email: moothimoola at gmail.com phone: landline 0493624755 mob: 09495547984. skype: krishnanmoothimoola