[AI] problem with google talk

Vamshi. G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 07:14:25 EDT 2010

Hi,

First install Jaws scripts for google talk.

And here is the llist of short cut keys.  Do revert for further guidance.
The following hot keys function in the main GoogleTalk window.
jawsKey+q says currently loaded script file name and the application
name. This key works in all the Google talk windows.
f1 opens the google talk help on the web.
Control+Shift+A: opens the Add Friend dialog.
Control+Shift+S: opens the Google Talk settings dialog.
control+shift+O gets the list of online contacts alongWith their
status. Alternately speaks the contact search results.

The following hot keys function in the Google Talk chat windows.

If message threads are repeated constantly, try closing and reopening
the chat window.
Alt+1: reads the last message.
Alt+2: reads the second to last message.
Alt+3: reads the third to last message.
alt+4 reads the 4th last message.
alt+5 reads the 5th last message.
alt+m reads the message text window and alternately opens GMail inbox
on the web when in the google talk main window.
control+shift+m moves the cursor to the message text window, and moves
back to the edit box if it is already in the message window.
Control+L: reads the last two messages.
Control+Shift+L: reads the last three messages.
Control+M: toggles the Mute button on and off during a call.
alt+s  activates the send files button.
alt+v activates the send voicemail button and alternately opens the
voice mail messages on the web when in the main google talk window.
alt+n reads the Mail notifications.

The following hot keys are directly provided by Google Talk.

F9: opens a compose message window on the web.
F11: calls the selected contact or answers the incoming call.
F12: ends a call or rejects an incoming call or ends a voicemail.
Tab and Shift+Tab: shifts the focus to different Google Talk windows.

Press ESC to close this message.

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861