[AI] hi members good morning required the contact details of famous books shops in kolkata appology for my mail

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 00:24:49 EDT 2010

Hi Mr. Sasi Kumar,

Sorry for presuming that you have not searched those books on Google
before sending the query to the list, please excuse me.

Please try keywords like ‘bookstalls in Kolkata’ or ‘bookshops in
Kolkata’. Otherwise here is a link wherefrom you can buy books online:

http://www.flipkart.com/?gclid=CLnOkp3W76ICFcRA6wodCyNThw

This seems to me a better alternative. Without any extra charges the
books will reach you, and to a bonus, you will also save your time and
fare.

Additionally, from
www.piratebay.com , one can download a number of books including the
copyrighted ones.

I must clarify that I am not advising anyone to download or upload
copyrighted material from there. It might sound cruelly paradoxical;
but in the midst of the hue and cry raised by visually impaired over
reading contemporary books - we ought to abide by the copyright laws!

Take care,

Shadab