[AI] AccessIndia Digest, Vol 51, Issue 107 problem about rail way recruetment

saddula anjaneyulu sanlu22 at rediffmail.com
Sat Jul 17 12:50:14 EDT 2010





On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 20:43:45 +0530  wrote

>Send AccessIndia mailing list submissions to



accessindia at accessindia.org.in







To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit



http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in







or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to



accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in







You can reach the person managing the list at



accessindia-owner at accessindia.org.in







When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific



than "Re: Contents of AccessIndia digest..."











Today's Topics:







  1. Re: Driver for the scanner (Sumesh K S)



  2. Skype 3.8 Required (jagadeshwari kumari)



  3. Re: Skype 3.8 Required (Vijay Kumar P.V.S.)



  4. Re: Quarries about writer in Bank exams (Vamshi. G)



  5. Introduction - new member. (mahesh kumar)



  6. Re: Quarries about writer in Bank exams (mahesh kumar)



  7. Re: problem with google talk (jignesh thakur)



  8. Re: problem with google talk (jyotsna diwan)











----------------------------------------------------------------------







Message: 1



Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 18:08:31 +0530



From: "Sumesh K S" 



To: 



Subject: Re: [AI] Driver for the scanner



Message-ID: 



Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1";



reply-type=original







Thanks a lot for sending me the number,



With best regards,



Sumesh K S



----- Original Message ----- 



From: "B. P. Mohith" 



To: 



Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2010 11:31 AM



Subject: Re: [AI] Driver for the scanner











> Sumesh, below I am pasting the toll free number of Acer, try this from



> BSNL or MTNL you may get some help



> 1800116677



>



>



> On 7/16/10, Sumesh K S  wrote:



>> Hi all,



>> Recently one of my friend got an old scanner. But he didn't get the 



>> driver



>> cd. The model number and other details of the scanner is given below. If



>> some of you have the driver or if you know the source from which I can 



>> get



>> it, please be kind enough to help me by giving that.



>>



>> Acer Scanprisa 640p manufactured in 2000.



>> serial number is



>> 91675240QE0220270552000.



>>



>> MODEL NUMBER: 66960QE.



>> It will be a great help to me if some you can give me the driver.



>> Thanking you,



>> Sumesh K S



>> Mob:09747092956



>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with



>> disability bill at:



>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm



>>



>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 



>> with



>> the subject unsubscribe.



>>



>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 



>> please



>> visit the list home page at



>> 



>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in



>>



>



>



> -- 



> "Strength is life, weakness is death"



>



> Best Regards



> Mohith B. P.



> Personal ID:



> mohithbp at rediffmail.com



>



> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with 



> disability bill at:



> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm



>



> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 



> with the subject unsubscribe.



>



> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 



> please visit the list home page at



> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in 



















------------------------------







Message: 2



Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 05:44:42 -0700



From: jagadeshwari kumari 



To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in



Subject: [AI] Skype 3.8 Required



Message-ID:







Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1







Hi all! can anybody please help me lending me the above-mentioned.



Even though I tried to download it from oldaps.com, it ended up with



no result. Script is also required for the same. Thanks, K.



Jagadeshwari.







-- 



Mob: 9900250122



Res: 080-23236014



Skype: k.jagadeshwari78















------------------------------







Message: 3



Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 18:48:49 +0530



From: "Vijay Kumar P.V.S." 



To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in



Subject: Re: [AI] Skype 3.8 Required



Message-ID:







Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1







You can get it from the following website







http://www.filehippo.com







With warm regards



VIJAY











-- 



"Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy



success." A.P.J. Abdul Kalam















------------------------------







Message: 4



Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 18:50:10 +0530



From: "Vamshi. G" 



To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in



Subject: Re: [AI] Quarries about writer in Bank exams



Message-ID:







Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1







Hi,







The present rules of scribe are certainly ridiculous.







now that all banks are free to lay down their own rules, people/NGOs



in a certain area should approach the banks whose central offices are



located in that particular area. For example, Mr. Gautam, President



of NFB Karnataka, is in Banglore and hence can approach banks like



Corporation bank, Vijaya Bank, Syndicate bank, etc. Efforts can be



made to sensitise them about the present rules and how they are



making life difficult for visually challenged people, and above all,



propose rules that are amicable to both banks and candidates.







They should be sensitised as to how aspects like scribe from a



different academic stream are irrelevant for a banking entrance exam,



and how strengthening of invigilation can replace the current



stringent rules.







Almost all the banks' head offices are located in places like Mumbai,



Delhi, Kolkatta, Chennai, Hyderabad, Banglore, where we have some very



good NGOs operating. So, they can summarise the experiences of



visually challenged people and present them before the banks.







In the meanwhile, we can put efforts towards creating a centralised



database of willing scribes and try to cater to the needs of needy



people. In searching scribes, once our own friend on Access India was



successful in using social networking sites like Orkut, Twitter, etc.,



to find people with the required conditions.







I heard kanchan madam is fighting a legal battle on this issue, but



don't know the details and progress. But as she always says, everyone



should shoulder the responsibility in winning a major battle.







-- 



G. Vamshi



PH Res :+91 877-2243861



Mobile: +91 9949349497



E-mail ID:



gvamshiai at gmail.com



Skype: gvamshi81







www.retinaindia.org



>From darkness unto light























On 7/2/10, gautam  wrote:



> Dear swasti,



>



> Thanks a lot for responding my quires in regard with facility of writer in



> bank exams. Actually some people from Karnataka have approached me to



> address the issue of relaxation in eligibility condition for writer for not



> having more tahn 60% marks in last exam. According to them because of this



> condition it is difficult to get eligible writer in time. Here I would like



> to know what are the experiences and thoughts of the people in all other



> states in this regard.



>



> With regards,



>



> Gautam Agarwal.



>



> -----Original Message-----



> From: accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in



> [mailto:accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Swasti Mathur



> Sent: 29 June 2010 17:41



> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in



> Subject: Re: [AI] Quarries about writer in Bank exams



>



> hello sir,



> rules for a writer in bank exams are as follows.



> the scribe is to be arranged by the candidate itself. bank does not



> provide any such facility.



> the qualification of writer must be one grade less than the required



> qualification for the post. for example, required qualification for the



> post of clerk is 10 + 2, than writer should be of 10 + 1 or less. but



> not equevilant to 10 + 2.



> percentage of scribe in last passed exam in any case should not be more



> than 60%.



> probabely, all banks have same eligibility criteria for scribe. it does



> not vary from bank to bank.



> every state has same rules regarding writer. while filling form you have



> to specify in the form whether you need a scribe or not.



> hope everything is clear.



> gautam wrote:



>> Hello friends,



>>



>>



>>



>> Would anyone respond my quarries pertaining to the provision of writer for



>> v.i. Examinees in bank exams which include following



>>



>>



>>



>> 1.      If the writer is provided by bank? Or the examinee has to



>> arrange his/ her own.



>>



>>



>>



>> 2.     What are the eligibility conditions for writer?



>>



>>



>>



>> 3.     If these rules equally apply in all bank exams or vary from



> bank



>> to bank?



>>



>>



>>



>> 4.    If the rules may vary from state to state even in same bank?



>>



>>



>>



>> 5.    Some one has told me that one of the conditions is that the



> marks



>> of the writer in last passed exam should be less than 60 p.c. Is this



> true?



>>



>>



>>



>> 6.         Does this condition not cause inconvenience to get a



>> suitable writer?



>>



>>



>>



>> Thanks in advance.



>>



>>



>>



>>



>>



>> With due regard,



>>



>>



>>



>> Gautam agarwal.



>>



>>



>>



>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with



> disability bill at:



>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm



>>



>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in



> with the subject unsubscribe.



>>



>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,



> please visit the list home page at



>>



> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in



>>



>>



>



>



> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with



> disability bill at:



> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm



>



> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with



> the subject unsubscribe.



>



> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please



> visit the list home page at



>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in



>



>



> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with



> disability bill at:



> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm



>



> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with



> the subject unsubscribe.



>



> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please



> visit the list home page at



>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in



>















------------------------------







Message: 5



Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 18:55:30 +0530



From: mahesh kumar 



To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in



Subject: [AI] Introduction - new member.



Message-ID:







Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1







Dear Friends,







    First-of-all, I feel very very happy to know about this mailing list.



I gained lot of confidence just by reading all the mails i got from last



ten days. And still, I'm growing in confidence now. I thank the list



moderator and organizer of the list for this great work. I think many people



like me are getting benefited through this one. Let me introduce to all of



you.







                  I'm Mahesh Kumar, completed my B. tech



degree in Mechanical Engineering in May 2010. I came to know about my Visual



impairement and RP just three years ago. Luckily or Unluckily, my vision



has not spolied to great extent and i used to read the paper with naked eye



but with some difficulty. Now also, I have same condition. Only few of my



friends know about my condition Till that time, i used to perform very well



in my academics and i used to be in the list of first three members in my



class. But when i came to know about this disability, i was depressed to a



great extent, As my parents are not much educated and as i live in a small



town, I was unable to know the opportunities for the V.I candidates.But from



past one year, I'm coming to know about the facilities and technologies



which help us to perform equally as the others, I feel that i made a blunder



by feeling depressed. Because of which, my percentage in graduation has been



dropped to 75% where it is 90% in my 10th and 96% in my 10+2. I managed to



study the last two years of my graduation with the help of my friends.







You may feel this one silly... i didnt even attended the campus placements



conducted in my college. I was so stupid at that time.











However, past is past. Now, I came to know that we can find opportunities in



many places. I feel so glad to hear that. But now, i'm confused of choosing



the below two fields:







1. I'm interested in getting in to IT sector as the job is to be done using



computers, i feel it suits better. I request the Techie guys present in this



list l to advice me and give me guidance in choosing this career.







2. Getting a govt job before my vision gets deteriorate. and to settle as



soon as possible.







And also, I request all of the list members to inform any information which



they feel is useful to me.







At present, I'm comfortable with using magnifier. I know Jaws too... but



not completely. I'm still learning some keystrokes.







Please be patient to read this long mail. And I request all the list members



to extend their cooperation whenever neede. You can also contact me off the



list too.







With Regards,



Mahesh Kumar B



Phone:. +91-9030936798



Email 1 :maheshguru.b at gmail.com



Email 2: mahesh.proff at gmail.com











------------------------------







Message: 6



Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 19:02:45 +0530



From: mahesh kumar 



To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in



Subject: Re: [AI] Quarries about writer in Bank exams



Message-ID:







Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1







Dear Vamshi sir,







     I agree with you. and the alternatives suggested by you are



satisfactory. and I request all the people who can made this one to focus



some light on this tipic.











Thank you...







On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 6:50 PM, Vamshi. G  wrote:







> Hi,



>



> The present rules of scribe are certainly ridiculous.



>



> now that all banks are free to lay down their own rules, people/NGOs



> in a certain area should approach the banks whose central offices are



> located in that particular area. For example, Mr. Gautam, President



> of NFB Karnataka, is in Banglore and hence can approach banks like



> Corporation bank, Vijaya Bank, Syndicate bank, etc. Efforts can be



> made to sensitise them about the present rules and how they are



> making life difficult for visually challenged people, and above all,



> propose rules that are amicable to both banks and candidates.



>



> They should be sensitised as to how aspects like scribe from a



> different academic stream are irrelevant for a banking entrance exam,



> and how strengthening of invigilation can replace the current



> stringent rules.



>



> Almost all the banks' head offices are located in places like Mumbai,



> Delhi, Kolkatta, Chennai, Hyderabad, Banglore, where we have some very



> good NGOs operating. So, they can summarise the experiences of



> visually challenged people and present them before the banks.



>



> In the meanwhile, we can put efforts towards creating a centralised



> database of willing scribes and try to cater to the needs of needy



> people. In searching scribes, once our own friend on Access India was



> successful in using social networking sites like Orkut, Twitter, etc.,



> to find people with the required conditions.



>



> I heard kanchan madam is fighting a legal battle on this issue, but



> don't know the details and progress. But as she always says, everyone



> should shoulder the responsibility in winning a major battle.



>



> --



> G. Vamshi



> PH Res :+91 877-2243861



> Mobile: +91 9949349497



> E-mail ID:



> gvamshiai at gmail.com



> Skype: gvamshi81



>



> www.retinaindia.org



> From darkness unto light



>



>



>



>



>



> On 7/2/10, gautam  wrote:



> > Dear swasti,



> >



> > Thanks a lot for responding my quires in regard with facility of writer



> in



> > bank exams. Actually some people from Karnataka have approached me to



> > address the issue of relaxation in eligibility condition for writer for



> not



> > having more tahn 60% marks in last exam. According to them because of



> this



> > condition it is difficult to get eligible writer in time. Here I would



> like



> > to know what are the experiences and thoughts of the people in all other



> > states in this regard.



> >



> > With regards,



> >



> > Gautam Agarwal.



> >



> > -----Original Message-----



> > From: accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in



> > [mailto:accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Swasti



> Mathur



> > Sent: 29 June 2010 17:41



> > To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in



> > Subject: Re: [AI] Quarries about writer in Bank exams



> >



> > hello sir,



> > rules for a writer in bank exams are as follows.



> > the scribe is to be arranged by the candidate itself. bank does not



> > provide any such facility.



> > the qualification of writer must be one grade less than the required



> > qualification for the post. for example, required qualification for the



> > post of clerk is 10 + 2, than writer should be of 10 + 1 or less. but



> > not equevilant to 10 + 2.



> > percentage of scribe in last passed exam in any case should not be more



> > than 60%.



> > probabely, all banks have same eligibility criteria for scribe. it does



> > not vary from bank to bank.



> > every state has same rules regarding writer. while filling form you have



> > to specify in the form whether you need a scribe or not.



> > hope everything is clear.



> > gautam wrote:



> >> Hello friends,



> >>



> >>



> >>



> >> Would anyone respond my quarries pertaining to the provision of writer



> for



> >> v.i. Examinees in bank exams which include following



> >>



> >>



> >>



> >> 1.      If the writer is provided by bank? Or the examinee has to



> >> arrange his/ her own.



> >>



> >>



> >>



> >> 2.     What are the eligibility conditions for writer?



> >>



> >>



> >>



> >> 3.     If these rules equally apply in all bank exams or vary from



> > bank



> >> to bank?



> >>



> >>



> >>



> >> 4.    If the rules may vary from state to state even in same bank?



> >>



> >>



> >>



> >> 5.    Some one has told me that one of the conditions is that the



> > marks



> >> of the writer in last passed exam should be less than 60 p.c. Is this



> > true?



> >>



> >>



> >>



> >> 6.         Does this condition not cause inconvenience to get a



> >> suitable writer?



> >>



> >>



> >>



> >> Thanks in advance.



> >>



> >>



> >>



> >>



> >>



> >> With due regard,



> >>



> >>



> >>



> >> Gautam agarwal.



> >>



> >>



> >>



> >> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with



> > disability bill at:



> >> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm



> >>



> >> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in



> > with the subject unsubscribe.



> >>



> >> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,



> > please visit the list home page at



> >>



> >



> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in



> >>



> >>



> >



> >



> > Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with



> > disability bill at:



> > http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm



> >



> > To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.inwith



> > the subject unsubscribe.



> >



> > To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,



> please



> > visit the list home page at



> >



> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in



> >



> >



> > Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with



> > disability bill at:



> > http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm



> >



> > To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.inwith



> > the subject unsubscribe.



> >



> > To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,



> please



> > visit the list home page at



> >



> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in



> >



>



> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with



> disability bill at:



> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm



>



> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.inwith the subject unsubscribe.



>



> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,



> please visit the list home page at



> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in



>











------------------------------







Message: 7



Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 20:20:26 +0530



From: jignesh thakur 



To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in



Subject: Re: [AI] problem with google talk



Message-ID:







Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1252







sir,



Sir,



How to know who is online in g talk? How to add contact?



How to send text or make a call?



Actually I don?t have any knowledge about g talk.



And please tell me how much g talk scripts helps with jaws.



Thanks











On 7/17/10, sunil  wrote:



> although there is a graphical button to sign out, but jaws users may



> find difficulty to find it. so better if you sign out via system tray.



> just go to the system tray, select google talk, and press the right



> single button and now choose sign out.



>



> On 7/17/10, Vamshi. G  wrote:



>> Hi,



>>



>> 1. Make sure you have installed the scripts properly. Did you paste



>> them in the enu folder? If yes, you should get a list of short cut



>> keys when you press insert + H when the g talk window is active.



>>



>> 2. What are the operations you want to perform in g talk? If you can



>> be more specific, we can help you out.



>>



>> G. Vamshi



>> PH Res :+91 877-2243861



>> Mobile: +91 9949349497



>> E-mail ID:



>> gvamshiai at gmail.com



>> Skype: gvamshi81



>>



>> www.retinaindia.org



>> From darkness unto light



>>



>>



>>



>>



>>



>> On 7/17/10, jignesh thakur  wrote:



>>> Dear friends,



>>> Sorry if this question is already answered.



>>> I have installed Google talk, downloaded scripts and copied in jaws.



>>> Now the problem is I don?t find anything accessible in it, I was using g



>>> talk



>>> when I didn?t have scripts for it, but after installing scripts I



>>> could not feel any change.



>>> So i request you to give me proper information and instructions.



>>> Thanks in advance.



>>> Your learning friend jignesh.



>>>



>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with



>>> disability bill at:



>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm



>>>



>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in



>>> with



>>> the subject unsubscribe.



>>>



>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,



>>> please



>>> visit the list home page at



>>>



>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in



>>>



>>



>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with



>> disability bill at:



>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm



>>



>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in



>> with



>> the subject unsubscribe.



>>



>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,



>> please



>> visit the list home page at



>>



>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in



>>



>



>



> --



>



> Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why



> it's called the present! Live and savor every moment! --- sunil---



>



> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with



> disability bill at:



> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm



>



> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with



> the subject unsubscribe.



>



> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please



> visit the list home page at



>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in



>















------------------------------







Message: 8



Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 20:43:34 +0530



From: jyotsna diwan 



To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in



Subject: Re: [AI] problem with google talk



Message-ID:







Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1252







Hi!



If you have copied g talk script thenafter opening the google talk



press Insert +h to know the list of shortcut keys.However, to know



online friends, press control +shift +o.



Regards



Jyotsna







On 7/17/10, jignesh thakur  wrote:



> sir,



> Sir,



> How to know who is online in g talk? How to add contact?



> How to send text or make a call?



> Actually I don?t have any knowledge about g talk.



> And please tell me how much g talk scripts helps with jaws.



> Thanks



>



>



> On 7/17/10, sunil  wrote:



>> although there is a graphical button to sign out, but jaws users may



>> find difficulty to find it. so better if you sign out via system tray.



>> just go to the system tray, select google talk, and press the right



>> single button and now choose sign out.



>>



>> On 7/17/10, Vamshi. G  wrote:



>>> Hi,



>>>



>>> 1. Make sure you have installed the scripts properly. Did you paste



>>> them in the enu folder? If yes, you should get a list of short cut



>>> keys when you press insert + H when the g talk window is active.



>>>



>>> 2. What are the operations you want to perform in g talk? If you can



>>> be more specific, we can help you out.



>>>



>>> G. Vamshi



>>> PH Res :+91 877-2243861



>>> Mobile: +91 9949349497



>>> E-mail ID:



>>> gvamshiai at gmail.com



>>> Skype: gvamshi81



>>>



>>> www.retinaindia.org



>>> From darkness unto light



>>>



>>>



>>>



>>>



>>>



>>> On 7/17/10, jignesh thakur  wrote:



>>>> Dear friends,



>>>> Sorry if this question is already answered.



>>>> I have installed Google talk, downloaded scripts and copied in jaws.



>>>> Now the problem is I don?t find anything accessible in it, I was using g



>>>> talk



>>>> when I didn?t have scripts for it, but after installing scripts I



>>>> could not feel any change.



>>>> So i request you to give me proper information and instructions.



>>>> Thanks in advance.



>>>> Your learning friend jignesh.



>>>>



>>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with



>>>> disability bill at:



>>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm



>>>>



>>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in



>>>> with



>>>> the subject unsubscribe.



>>>>



>>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,



>>>> please



>>>> visit the list home page at



>>>>



>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in



>>>>



>>>



>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with



>>> disability bill at:



>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm



>>>



>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in



>>> with



>>> the subject unsubscribe.



>>>



>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,



>>> please



>>> visit the list home page at



>>>



>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in



>>>



>>



>>



>> --



>>



>> Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why



>> it's called the present! Live and savor every moment! --- sunil---



>>



>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with



>> disability bill at:



>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm



>>



>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in



>> with



>> the subject unsubscribe.



>>



>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,



>> please



>> visit the list home page at



>>



>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in



>>



>



> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with



> disability bill at:



> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm



>



> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with



> the subject unsubscribe.



>



> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please



> visit the list home page at



>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in



>











-- 



Jyotsna















------------------------------







_______________________________________________



AccessIndia mailing list



AccessIndia at accessindia.org.in



http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in











End of AccessIndia Digest, Vol 51, Issue 107



********************************************



 hai Dear accessindia friends or Respected sir or madams

i applied  railway board exams on 23/4/2010 but i got from them Unqualified letter i filled form correct but What was the problem i don't no. not only  me  this letter  have gotten  allmost visually impaire students  in andrapradesh if any body help me please regarding about  this problem.

  and one more problem  i have all bankins they are not providing scribers for visually impaire students is it happening  same other states  or it is happening in andrapradesh only sir. these 2  at the same time they have given instructions we need to bring faild candidate  or 


More information about the AccessIndia mailing list