[AI] problem with google talk

sunil sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 00:11:09 EDT 2010

although there is a graphical button to sign out,  but jaws users may
find difficulty to find it. so better if you sign out via system tray.
just go to the system tray, select google talk, and press the right
single button and now choose sign out.

On 7/17/10, Vamshi. G <gvamshiai at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 1.  Make sure you have installed the scripts properly.  Did you paste
> them in the enu folder?  If yes, you should get a list of short cut
> keys when you press insert + H when the g talk window is active.
>
> 2.  What are the operations you want to perform in g talk?  If you can
> be more specific, we can help you out.
>
> G. Vamshi
> PH Res : +91 877-2243861
> Mobile: +91 9949349497
> E-mail ID:
> gvamshiai at gmail.com
> Skype: gvamshi81
>
> www.retinaindia.org
> From darkness unto light
>

> On 7/17/10, jignesh thakur <jigneshthakur21 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear friends,
>> Sorry if this question is already answered.
>> I have installed Google talk, downloaded scripts and copied in jaws.
>> Now the problem is I don’t find anything accessible in it, I was using g
>> talk
>> when I didn’t have scripts for it, but after installing scripts I
>> could not feel any change.
>> So i request you to give me proper information and instructions.
>> Thanks in advance.
>> Your learning friend jignesh.

>> disability bill at:

>> with
>> the subject unsubscribe.

>> please
>> visit the list home page at

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why
it's called the present! Live and savor every moment! --- sunil---