[AI] problem with google talk

Vamshi. G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 22:04:00 EDT 2010

Hi,

1.  Make sure you have installed the scripts properly.  Did you paste
them in the enu folder?  If yes, you should get a list of short cut
keys when you press insert + H when the g talk window is active.

2.  What are the operations you want to perform in g talk?  If you can
be more specific, we can help you out.

G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861
Mobile: +91 9949349497