[AI] BBC meterbands with regard to Angel

ashik ashikhirani at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 11:21:12 EDT 2010

Dear Friends,

I know that many of access Indians use Angel, which is a recent device. I don't use it, but a friend of mine who doesn't have internet access uses it and has a query. He wants to know the frequencies to tune BBC on shortwave. I know that BBC is on 25, 31, 41 and 49 meterbands, but I don't know the kilohertz, which is need to tune a station in Angel. Please help.
- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.