[AI] Jobs for the blind.

Eyeway Helpdesk helpdesk at eyeway.org
Fri Jul 16 09:49:50 EDT 2010

Hi all,
Once you are registered with the sms channel EyewayNews, you can even invite others you think can benefit from it.

In just one sms command to 9870807070, you can send invitation upto five mobile numbers.
Invitees receive sms stating your number or name has invited them to join the EyewayNews channel.
When your invitee registers with the channel, you get a confirmation sms too.

The invitation command to be sent to 9870807070 is:
Invite EyewayNews 10digitMobile#

Note: To send invite to more than one number, seperate the 10digit mobile numbers with a comma.

If you want to set your name with the service, send the following command to 9870807070:
Set Name <Your Name>

Note: Your name can have maximum of 20 characters & can have spaces, special characters too. For example: Pranay Gadodia,Delhi

Also note that EyewayNews sms channel uses Google service. Google does not share your number with us, nor your invitations or any of your commands. So interacting with the number is safe. Moreover its not a premium number, so you incur normal charges when sending sms to it.

Feel free to write to us or call us if you have any questions.

thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia | Programme Manager
Project Eyeway - A knowledge resource for living a fuller life with vision
loss
C/o Score Foundation, 17/107, Vikram Vihar, Basement, Lajpatnagar 4, New
Delhi 110024, INDIA.

Helpdesk:+91-11-460 70 380 (Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm)
Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 26472581 / 2
Email: pranay at eyeway.org
Website: www.eyeway.org