[AI] google talk explain

narsimulu narsimulu1990 at rediffmail.com
Fri Jul 16 07:27:52 EDT 2010

On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 15:12:43 +0530  wrote

>hi,

if you have installed jaws scripts, press insert plus h to get a list

of keys that are useful to operate it.

On 7/16/10, Abdul Razzaq  wrote:

> Hi my dear friends, i instaled google talk in my PC, but i don't no

> how to use it. I know only how to use skype.

> Please can anybody help me, how to call, how to receive, how to add

> contact, how to sign in, sign out, ETC. Please write step by step in

> google talk.

> Thanks&Regards,

> ABDUL RAZZAQ.S

G. Vamshi

PH Res :+91 877-2243861

Mobile: +91 9949349497

E-mail ID:

gvamshiai at gmail.com

Skype: gvamshi81

www.retinaindia.org

>From darkness unto light

google talk first of all instal in your p c then go too start manyu selct google talkthen enter

google talk is open you will give gmail I D then tabafter your pass word

then enter

your mail is open for you after you press down yaro

tipy another porson mail id

then enter tab press next baten is com then enter next tab fenishy batan press

Narsimulu 6-34 bhavani nagar dhilshipnagar hydrabad 5000060

this is my phone namber

9989147900