[AI] i have doubts in user account

Jeevaraj jeevas.72 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 06:17:42 EDT 2010

hello mahesh before i give the solution, i have to know which oprating
system that you are using. if you are using windows XP, here is the way!
1. login, through the account which you wanted delete
2. then logoff by pressing windows, use down arrow you will fined logoff...,
press enter and press L
3. login, using administration account
4. go to the control panel
5. press enter on user accounts
6. use tab once and press arrow keys
7. there, you will get your account, which you wanted to delete. hit enter
on that
8. press tab once and use down arrow you will fined "delete your account."
press enter and complete the process

for more, plg contact
skype: jeeva.kingjeeva
e mail: jeeva.kingjeeva at gmail.com