[AI] hi members good morning required the contact details of famous books shops in kolkata

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 01:09:02 EDT 2010

I am afraid I failed fathoming the relevance of this email with the
list guidelines. Howbeit, more often than not friends keep forth a
crop of questions which can be addressed by doing a Google search –
the aforementioned one not being an exception. NO offense to anyone!
Shadab

shadablucknow.blogspot.com