[AI] Using wireless keyboard with Nokia N79

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 17:49:32 EDT 2010

That's done through bluetooth. In fact it used to be the case that the
I-phone could not be connected with bluetooth keyboard, but with the
latest firmware it has been addressed. Apple has it's own keyboard,
but I heard that it could not be folded. Freedom input has come out
with a keyboard for I-phone which is very compact and foldable. I
think it costs around 59 British pounts or about 70 US$.

Vetri.