[AI] help needed in mobilespeak instalation..

Mukesh Sharma mrmukeshsharma at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 04:32:53 EDT 2010

Follow the Download wizard available at
http://codefactory.es/en/downloads.asp?id=347 which will give you the latest
installation file for your phone.
Contact me off list for more help.
Thanks
Mukesh

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Kiran S
Deshpande
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 11:00 PM
To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] help needed in mobilespeak instalation..

Hi,

As far as i understand the files are different for Both Operating System...
and the latest version is out, You can Google it out for your reference it
will be the first link my friend.

Regards,

Kiran S Deshpande.

--
Kind Regards,

Kiran S Deshpande.

DISCLAIMER:-

This e-mail message (including any attachment) is intended only for the
personal use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is confidential
and may be legally privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, you
may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete
the original message.

Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author
only. Furthermore, this message (including any attachment) does not create
any legally binding rights or obligations whatsoever, which may only be
created by the exchange of hard copy documents signed by a duly authorized
representative of the company If Official or other wise signed by the Author
on Valid Documents.
disability bill at: