[AI] More Absurd Research to Bother the Blind

Mukesh Sharma mrmukeshsharma at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 03:58:35 EDT 2010

The first sentence after reading this mail.

What a phalToo Research....kuch Logg Blind kay OoPar Bunddar type research
may interested hai...

Some day we will be bound to wear Automatic Shoes enabled with GPS
Technology to take us back home every evening and office early morning! And
Lunch box with ADF (auto Dosa/dhokla Feeder) feeding our mouth at fixed
interval!!!

Not at all interested to discuss this.