[AI] Doubt related to Jaws

Silpa Mallipeddi mallipeddi.silpa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 02:50:25 EDT 2010

When Num pad 5 is pressed three times, we hear the ASCII (American
Standard Code for Information Interchange), i.e., the Hexadecimal
value.

When Num pad 5 is pressed 2 times, we hear the character being read
phonetically.

When Num pad 5 is pressed one time, we know the current character (the
cursor would be before (prior) to the character)).

Please let me know for further clarification.

Thanks and regards,
Silpa.