[AI] replying to raju about talks

sunil sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 01:22:17 EDT 2010

dear raju,
the software you have downloaded from www.nuance.com/talks is a demo
version to use it without any limitation, you have to buy a licence
from nuance  comunication..
contact saksham dehlhi to buy a licence for  nuance talks in india.

On 7/14/10, Raju singh <bidhwin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello every one!
>
> I am raju singh, sending you my another problem.
>
> My another problem is that after perchasing my n 73 nokia phone, I have
> downloaded talks from www.nuance.com/talks and I have successfully install.
> but the problem occurs that talks is also functioning correctly, but after
> 10 minutes, I get an error message, "licence has expired." and I have to
> restart again. so please suggest me, that how to free from error message? I
> am weighting for your response.
>
> worm regards.

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why
it's called the present! Live and savor every moment! --- sunil---