[AI] How to know the series of mother board?

Kiran S Deshpande kiranpru at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 00:32:17 EDT 2010

Hi,

I copy pasted the same and re tried and the result is same for me I have not
got the error, I am sure if you properly copy paste it it might not give the
error, Also in case u still find it is not working i ll attach the txt file
and send it across to you and you can use it.

Email Id shall be kiranru at gmail.com

Regards,

Kiran S Deshpande.