[AI] More querries about accounting softwares.

Sameer salatey at gawab.com
Tue Jul 13 15:23:49 EDT 2010

Dear Friend,

Unfortunately, Tally ERP 9 is not completely accessible even with JAWS
version 11. The most accessible version of Tally with JAWS is Tally version
7.2

There used to be an accounting software called EX which was accessible with
JAWS but don't know it's current level of accessibility.

Your Friend
Mr. Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India