[AI] Suggestions needed for Laptops, & Windows XP or Windows 7?

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 13:35:36 EDT 2010

dear bhavesh,

If you looking for a user friendly Laptop with good accessibility, I would
personally advise you lenovo 5903-2586.
 I have recently bought the same model and much happy with it's performance.
The sound quality is also fantastic.

As far as OS is concern, Windows 7 and XP, both are good. I am personally
using XP as off now.

Regards,

Amit Bhat