[AI] help needed in mobilespeak instalation..

Kiran S Deshpande kiranpru at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 13:30:28 EDT 2010

Hi,

As far as i understand the files are different for Both Operating System...
and the latest version is out, You can Google it out for your reference it
will be the first link my friend.

Regards,

Kiran S Deshpande.

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 9:42 PM, Sudeshna Bhattacharya <
kathaamaalaa at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello friends,
> Hope everything at all your end are absolutely fine..
> Can any one of you tell me whether the same installation file for
> MobileSpeak 4.1 is needed for symbion and windows phones or the installation
> files are different for the two different OS? If any one of yoou have the
> installation file for windows mobile canyou please share the same with me?
> Let me know in my personal email id: kathaamaalaa at hotmail.com
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Sudeshna Bhattacharya.

Kind Regards,

Kiran S Deshpande.

DISCLAIMER:-

This e-mail message (including any attachment) is intended only for the
personal use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is confidential
and may be legally privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, you
may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete
the original message.

Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author
only. Furthermore, this message (including any attachment) does not create
any legally binding rights or obligations whatsoever, which may only be
created by the exchange of hard copy documents signed by a duly authorized
representative of the company If Official or other wise signed by the Author
on Valid Documents.