[AI] Poonam seeks Help

Kiran S Deshpande kiranpru at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 13:25:56 EDT 2010

Hi Poonam,

I welcome your thought of doing this activity for the VI People however Can
you be little descriptive about the nature of help that you are expecting.
this shall enable people on the list to know what are you looking for and
may offer to help accordingly.

This is a humble request and not a comment..

Regards,

Kiran S Deshpande

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 10:19 PM, poonam goel <goelpoonam5 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Wish to open a trust for vi includs accomodation,recraeatinal activity
> n livelihood. I need help

Kind Regards,

Kiran S Deshpande.

DISCLAIMER:-

This e-mail message (including any attachment) is intended only for the
personal use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is confidential
and may be legally privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, you
may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete
the original message.

Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author
only. Furthermore, this message (including any attachment) does not create
any legally binding rights or obligations whatsoever, which may only be
created by the exchange of hard copy documents signed by a duly authorized
representative of the company If Official or other wise signed by the Author
on Valid Documents.