[AI] problem with booting computer.

sunil sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 13:18:04 EDT 2010

apart from the given suggestions, you should do 2 other tings:
1- use the the built-in disk cleanup  utility or use the C cleaner
program to clean unnessasary temprory files.
2- if you are able to start to your computer, then after starting, go
to run by pressing windows +r and typ the following:
msconfig
after typing msconfig choose the startup tab by using ctrl+tab and
uncheck the unwanted programs to prevent  while booting.