[AI] FW: Work with KFC captured in Business Standard

Srinivasu Chakravarthula srinivasu at srinivasu.org
Tue Jul 13 12:27:14 EDT 2010

Hi Subramani,

Apologies in advance for differing with you. I disagree with your first
statement and in my opinion, yes, it's indeed matter. Everyone do not
understand the meaning of CSR and most people think, CSR is nothing but a
charity activity. And when someone has been employed, there would be cases,
where management and even co-worker do not treat with integrity and provide
equal opportunities.

When employers are offering jobs based on the skill set and qualifications,
why should they advertise the same as a CSR initiative? Today, thanks to
advancement of technology and other developments, in most cases, today
people with disabilities are equally productive like any other employee.

My 2 cents.

Regards,
Srinivasu Chakravarthula