[AI] help needed in mobilespeak instalation..

Sudeshna Bhattacharya kathaamaalaa at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 13 12:12:37 EDT 2010

Hello friends,
Hope everything at all your end are absolutely fine..
Can any one of you tell me whether the same installation file for MobileSpeak 4.1 is needed for symbion and windows phones or the installation files are different for the two different OS? If any one of yoou have the installation file for windows mobile canyou please share the same with me? Let me know in my personal email id: kathaamaalaa at hotmail.com

Thanks and regards,
Sudeshna Bhattacharya.