[AI] doubts in labbtop and internet

Vamshi. G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 10:12:17 EDT 2010

Hi friends,

Thank you all for the replies.  But none of the solutions is working.

When I press function key and f5, the system is not working and I have
to switch off and on the machine again.  But strangely, all the
programs I'm working are as they are.  Does it mean the system is
going to sleep mode?

I'm using Compaq machine with Windows Vista.

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861
gvamshiai at gmail.com