[AI] career guidance for a VI commerce student

Vamshi. G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 09:46:37 EDT 2010

Hi,

Banking industry is providing lot of opportunities, which suits well
for commerce background.

Now a days, a few accounting software are also accessible, so a career
in accounting would also be good.

It all depends at what stage of academics he/she is in.

I've been told HRM is the area where visually impaired persons can work well.

do revert for any further guidance.

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861