[AI] problem in JAWS key stroke

BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 22:29:28 EDT 2010

open start menu, go to programmes, go to jaws, open help. press p to go to
popular applications, press right arrow to open it, press down arrow to go
to microsoft, press right arrow to open it. press i for internet explorer.
press enter on it. now press f6 to move to next pain window. use standard
reading commands to read the instructions.