[AI] Inputs to the blog

Vamshi. G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 13:15:38 EDT 2010

Hi,

very happy to know that our thoughts are reaching the people concerned.

My suggestion is that while presenting our ideas about employment,
topics like reservation, accommodation at work place and other related
areas should
be together with the core aspect of employment.

And Rajesh sir, shall call you tomorrow for a discussion on this.

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861
gvamshiai at gmail.com