[AI] Problem with downloading files from DropBox

Dr. Yogesh Sharma yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 06:00:16 EDT 2010

Dear Govind, Right now I am downloading your first book,; Angels And Demons. It is working fine. Ofcourse it did not work when I clicked on the link in your mail itself, but it worked fine when I copied the link from your mail and pasted it in the address bar of Internet Explorer. Thank you very much for the links.
         Here I think I must specify that initially I was using Internet Explorer 6, but it upgraded itself automatically from net to Version 8.
Regards.
               Yogesh Sharma