[AI] Inputs to the blog

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Mon Jul 12 00:59:06 EDT 2010

I am afraid, of late I have not been able to give my inputs to the blog, due to various personal, medical and research commitments.
However, before 14th, I intend to put up my further suggestions about employment and continue the work after 15th.
I would love to be interacting with large number of friends in the process.

Regards

"If you believe that there is a God, a God that made your
body, and yet you think that you can do anything with
that body that's dirty, then the fault lies with the manufacturer."

                                             --Lenny Bruce

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India