[AI] Fwd: need help about bluetooth of pc.

Gaurav sharma gauravsharmamnd at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 00:31:26 EDT 2010

hello sir,  jaws  does not support bluetooth  very well.  i don't know
which bluetooth  software  you have install on your pc.  but if you
have  blue soleil, than open blue soleil than press menu  key, and go
to my bluetooth device discovery, and click it   after that go to rute
jaws to p c mode and use down arrow key there you will fine your
mobile name,   click on it  to  4 times  after 1 click waite 20 to
30th second. i hope it will help you. with love gaurav sharma himachal
prdesh mandi.