[AI] Regarding Yahoo Messenger

jagadeshwari kumari jagsmnn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 05:20:30 EDT 2010

Yes Adina, you are absolutely right. I did according to your
instruction and it is working well. Has anybody tried sending message
on mobile from the same. If so, please guide me. Please do forward any
script or key strokes to work with yahoo messenger. Thanks in advance,
bye.

On 7/11/10, Adina Galani <lotusflower4u at gmail.com> wrote:
> No no, U should be able to log in with Your existing one. Only thing, do not
> type after user name @yahoo.com and it would work. Let me know.
> Adina

Mob: 9900250122
Res: 080-23236014