[AI] strange problem with e 63

Sameer salatey at gawab.com
Sun Jul 11 02:43:23 EDT 2010

Dear Friend,

Sighted persons using mobiles without Talks also face the problem of "Memory
Full" though not as frequently as Talks users. The problem is not with Talks
but is due to multiple programs trying to use the limited RAM memory
simultaneously. Talks users face the "Memory Full" situation more often
because Talks is an additional program that they use.

A similar situation also happens when we use multiple programs
simultaneously on our desktops/ laptops. When multiple programs/ files are
opened, the computer slows down & may become non-responsive. The "Memory
Full" message is the mobile equivalent of a non-responsive computer.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India