[AI] leson her

narsimulu narsimulu1990 at rediffmail.com
Sun Jul 11 00:42:02 EDT 2010

On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 08:25:07 +0530  wrote

>Friends,

I am using JAWS 10. Nowadays, I have been facing some problem while

working on computer with JAWS.

1.When insert a is using for reading address bar in internet

explorer, it reads only address bar instead of address.

2.While trying to read the address by using arrow keys, it tells only space.

3.In excel, when backspace uses for erasing letter, it reads out space.

4.While saving any files, it doesn’t read out the file name. It

tells only space.

5.When I edit the name of file or folder, the letters are not read by JAWS.

6.In MS word also, items in menu and submenus, JAWS is not working.

There may be another problem like this; but couldn’t find so far.

What changes I need to make in JAWS settings to solve this problem?

Your valuable guidance/assistance in this regard would be of great

help to me. Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks in anticipation,