[AI] help needed arjjently to my n72 mobile

tirumangalam sandeep sandu5657 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 21:32:08 EDT 2010

hi sebastian
      was any file explorer like fexplorer installed in  your mobile
if so some one has gone through and deleted the start up file which is
necessary for the mobile to load its OS. i had done this to my mobile
a long time ago and i can suggest 2 options which i tried and it might
work depending upon which file was deleted
1 try removing the memory card and switching on your phone. if this
does not work then no option but to give it to the priority center
my mobile worked for a few days after this happened but finally it had
to be given to the center as many features were not working
hoping this helped you