[AI] Problem with downloading files from DropBox.

govind reddy sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 11:13:19 EDT 2010

Dear list,
I successfully uploaded some files on to dropbox to share it among the needy.
The issue is, I could upload them and copy the public link, but
couldn't download the uploaded material using the coppied link.
For example, try to download the books using the following links:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4779541/ANGELS_AND_DEMONS-DAN_BROWN.zip

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4779541/Dan%20Brown%20-%20The%20Lost%20Symbol.zip

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4779541/Deception_Point-DAN_BROWN.zip

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4779541/THE_DA_VINCI_CODE-DAN_BROWN.zip

Members can download the books if they want. But please let me know if
they do it successfully.

--
LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE!!!
They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to
sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Website:
www.dotweb.in

www.skillbase.in