[AI] doubts in labbtop and internet

BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 07:54:07 EDT 2010

check your laptop manual or take sighted assistance to know the additional
function of function keys. once it is done, then certently you will not face
difficulty. however, i am using HCL laptop. before purchasing this machine,
i confirmed that this machine comes with ms-dos installed in it. i did not
choose higher brand like IBM, HP, or DEL, etc because their complicated
structure.