[AI] most accessible net banking.

Alok Gupta alokg1970 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jul 10 03:12:31 EDT 2010

Dear Mr. Sunil,
The net banking of PNB is very good as far as accessible aspect. You can perform all types of transactions. You can transfer funds within PNB and outside of PNB. If you are registered for SMS alert and if any transaction of Rs.5000 or more, debit or credit, is done through internet banking, you will receive sms regarding this transaction and if any debit or credit entry is done more than 25000 in the nank's branch, you will also receive a sms. You can pay utility bills, book railway or airline ticket, make donations to charitable institutions. You can also make PNB's credit card's payments but for doing this you have to register first.
As far as online trading is concern, you can open demat account in PNB. for online trading you have to open trading account in SMC Globle or in Networth because PNB has made the arrangement with them for this. I can't say anything about accessibility aspect because I have not done online trading.
If you have any quiry regarding PNB's net banking you  can contect me.