[AI] Information about gold vave

Bijal Patel bijalpatel123 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 00:35:16 EDT 2010

if you want to cut a specific part from song, just be careful, letter on,
this part will be not in original song.
1. open and play the song from you want to cut something in gold wave.
[control o]
2. now press left braket key for start marker from where you want to cut,
and press right braket key till you want to finish it.
3. you can check this cutting part by spacebar.
4. now apply control x command for cut.
5. open new file by control n.
6. pest in it by control v.
7. save the file by control s.